COVID 19 Safety Measures
Sri Lanka is looking is opening the country to enable the people of the country to get back to their normal lives with additional care in health & safety post COVID 19, we at Anantaya Resorts are taking all possible precautions in maintaining the highest possible standards as advised by Sri Lanka Tourism, WHO, Sri Lankan Health Service and LAUGFS Holdings Risk & Control Team in re-opening our resorts to Welcome our dear guests from 1st June 2020.
We have implemented the following with extensive training in the resorts for the safety of our guests, associates & all other connected (on priority) to the resorts and given below are key measures active in resorts in this regard.
- All Entering the resorts are checked for Body Temperatures at the point of entry and other than the assigned staff and the booked guests, no walk-in visitors are allowed until further notice.
- Online check-in is possible and also all our check-in is done by a designated staff member who is assigned to you in advance, with your Suite, Villa or the room booked with minimal personal contact.
- Our House Keeping Team is engaged in advanced deep-leaning protocol in sanitizing all the rooms, public areas and all staff areas of the resorts.
- Amenities is limited in rooms and provided on request.
- Hand Sanitizers are provided in Rooms for personal use and is also available in all other areas.
- We have rearranged the resort’s seating layouts in keeping with safe distancing protocol and also all our F & B areas are open and non AC added with large open spaces and this will provide the guests privacy at all times with safe distancing.
- Our Executive Chefs have come up with a very new seasonal menu in order to serve fresh food from the area at all times and this will limit some variety for a short period as all food items are carefully selected and sanitizing protocol is followed at all times .
- All Cutlery, Cookery & glassware are washed in high temperature at all times and will only be laid on the table when you are served in your Room , Suite, Villa or in a private dining location carefully chosen and this is the same with our brilliant white linen in rooms .
- We will be not giving any cloth napkins at service and will be paper napkins for some time with sanitized table mats and utensils.
- As we are keeping the Spa & The Gym, non-operational for now you are advised to use our large and landscaped gardens to walk, run and keep yourselves fit at all times and we have no group activities for now but our trained animators will conduct outdoor activities in keeping with the safe distancing protocol and also following all health & safety guidelines, and so are our swimming pools in the resorts as they too will be subjected to extensive chlorination and cleaning.
- All our staff will be checked 03 times during a shift for Body temperature in order to keep you and all connected safe at all times.
- We will be serving Sri Lankan Traditional Herbal Drinks that increases your immune system, and this will be available to all including our staff.
- Our Staff is mostly from the area and we are avoiding calling staff who are using public transport and who have long distance travel to report to work and are keeping them in their homes on duty leave.
- We have made our resorts exclusive to residents only for now until further notice and meals are served in rooms, suites or villas and in private areas for now and this will be constantly updated as we receive instructions from Sri Lanka Tourism.
- You are kindly advised to wear a mask at all time in the resorts and talk to us on the given Phone number on checking in via your private phone for all info and service whilst you are a Anantaya Resorts in Chilaw or Passikudah, Sri Lanka.
-RELAX , REJUVENATE & REJOICE